Please Note: Due to government contract requirements, only U.S. citizens may be considered for this position.
Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the knowledge, technology and solutions we offer to help our clients achieve their business goals. Black Knight offers leading software systems; data and analytics offerings; and information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the mortgage life cycle.
JOB FAMILY DESCRIPTION
Responsible for protecting the company from dynamic and evolving threats by coordinating and performing penetration tests. Monitors and researches emerging and advanced information security threats, as well as assesses customer data, investigating repeating trends, attacks, malicious intellectual properties, and other abnormalities. Minimizes data exposure risks by meeting all company and regulatory requirements while developing and implementing business solutions.
This position is remote / telecommute eligible. If located in Jacksonville, FL some onsite will be required.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinate Penetration testing with 3rd party vendors to prevent possible incidents that target the company and pose an imminent risk to the company, its employees and customers.
- Plans, directs and facilitates response and recovery activities in response to a threat in software applications.
- Provides consulting services with software development teams on code vulnerabilities and completes interpretations of the risk to the company and clients.
- Conducts scan reviews and provides recommendations to management regarding filters, blocking, vulnerability remediation, etc.
- Researches hackers and hacker techniques and provides detailed briefings and intelligence reports to management.
- Conducts analysis of intelligence data as it pertains to the application security of the Client. Collaborates with intrusion analysts to identify, report on, and coordinate remediation of threats to the company and its clients.
- Conducts Security vulnerability assessments of Web, Desktop Applications, and Web Services. Performs other related duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Computer Engineering or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
Professional certification such as CISSP, GXPN, GWAPT, GPEN, GWEB, GSSP, OSCP, or CEH is a plus.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Experience with Penetration Testing tools such as Burp Suite, Kali Linux, etc. preferred
- Experience with scripting languages such as Python, Selenium (Add-On), SQL syntax, Powershell, etc. preferred
- Knowledge of common application vulnerabilities (OWASP Top 10) a plus
- Experience with either Java and/or .NET (C#) development languages and code preferred
- ability to evaluate information security risk implications
- Knowledge of hacker methodologies and tactics, system vulnerabilities and key indicators of attacks and exploits
- Knowledge of relevant legal and regulatory requirements
- Knowledge of common information security management frameworks
- Experience working with a diverse range of data sources/streams and managing these effectively
- Excellent analytical, decision-making and problem-solving skills with proficiency in project management
- Strong understanding of developing and deploying analytical tools and technologies to cybersecurity challenges
- Ability to apply formal intelligence analysis methods, develop hypothesis, prove/disprove relationships, defend the analysis, and apply attribution to cyber threat activity
- Knowledge of computer network defense operations (e.g., proxy, firewall, IDS/IPS, router/switch, open source information collection, etc.)
- Ability to develop partnership-oriented relationships with business executives and functional leaders
- Strong background in security operations, process, solutions and technologies
- Strong understanding of policy, compliance, and best practice security principles
- Working knowledge of Linux, Windows, and / or Network Operating Systems
- Experience with current cyber threats and the associated tactics, techniques, and procedures used to infiltrate computer networks
- Experience with enterprise risk assessment methodologies
- Must be able to multitask in a fast-paced environment with focus on timeliness, documentation, and communications with peers and business users alike
- Ability to communicate well both verbally and in writing to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels within Black Knight or outside the organization (executives, regulators, clients, etc.)
- Results oriented, business focused, and successful at interfacing across multiple organizational units
Threat Intelligence Analyst I
Entry-level role into the job family. Works under general direction or on IT security projects as a project team member. Works on simple to moderately complex security issues or projects that require basic to increased skill in one (1) or more IT functional areas. Requires general understanding of security issues, techniques, and implications across at least one (1) computer platform. Must have general knowledge in networking, databases, systems, and/or Web operations. Typically requires up to three (3) or more years of combined IT and security work experience with extensive exposure conducting network security vulnerability assessments, penetration testing, or other related experience using advanced networking tools and security solutions OR shows adequate non-traditional experience in international or collegiate hacker competitions, bug bounty programs, participation in the security research community, cyber security military training, or ethical hacking internship programs.
Black Knight is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, and protected veteran or military family status. Our employees’ diversity is our strength, and when we embrace our differences, it makes us better and brighter. Black Knight’s commitment to inclusion is at the core of who we are, and motivates us in how we do business each and every day.Location: Remote Time Type: Full time