Client : Fanniemae(Submit only W2 candidate h4-ead,gc-ead,green card citizens)
Senior Role 8+
Excellent communication skills
Strong Java developer with AWS services and strong API’s
- Analyze highly complex business requirements; generate technical specifications to design or redesign complex software components and applications.
- Act as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation and analysis efforts.
- Leverage industry best practices to design, test, implement and support a solution.
- Assure quality security and compliance requirements are met for supported area.
- Be flexible and thrive in an evolving environment.
- Adapt to change quickly and adjust work accordingly in a positive manner.
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- 8+ years of programming or solutions lead experience with Java, J2EE, Spring, and Web Services (REST, SOAP, etc.)
- Hands-on experience designing, developing, and administering solutions using ETL, Business Intelligence tools and emerging technologies
- 6 years of experience writing conceptual and detailed design documents, and developing external facing enterprise applications following an Agile execution model
- Minimum 4 years of experience in developing/deploying solutions to AWS Cloud (S3, Lambda, Elastic Beanstalk and other AWS modules)
- Experience in developing APIs and API Management platform
- Demonstrated experience with the use of Design patterns and ability to use commonly used patterns in real time situations.
- Experience with Deploying the applications using the CICD practices.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $60.00 to $65.00 /hour
- United States (Preferred)
- 5 - 6 months
- 7 - 11 months