Develop and support critical trading applications for Capital Markets MBS portfolio. These projects require developers who has experience in working on complex enterprise applications, be knowledgeable about agile development process
- Have technical know-how in Data Caching, Messaging, distributed systems, Spring, XML, Web Services, Tibco BW, Tibco EMS, HAWK, transactions and high availability/high resiliency systems
- 8+ years Strong programming skills (java, jee, spring framework etc.)
- Experience in understanding & delivering complex enterprise scale applications that are resilient, high volume/throughput, low latency, transactional, scalable and fault tolerant
- Strong knowledge of REST architecture (Java, Spring boot, Swagger/API Specs)
- Experience with Agile Development Methodologies and Practices (Scrum, Kanban)
- Development expertise in multi-tier/client-server architecture leveraging Java/JEE and its related/interfacing technologies – Spring, Hibernate, Maven, RabbitMQ messaging system
- experience working with web & application servers (like tomcat, ngenix, weblogic etc.) is required.
- Experience in UI (Angular, java script, css etc.) is a plus
- Experience in data caching like Gemfire in memory database/cache is a
8+ years experience Java development
Spring or spring board is nice to have
Cloud AWS is nice to have
- Python or C++ will be a plus.
- Banking / Financial background is nice to have.
Job Type: Contract