TDA Creative are looking for MULTIPLE experienced Java Software Engineering Leads with a Data Engineering background to work for one of our Tier one banks focusing on delivering high quality legal entity data and drive the architectural decisions by collaborating with the Data Engineering platform team.
Note: This is a hands-on software engineering role that will require writing code, reviewing code for junior members, managing team execution, and mentoring team members and delivering transformational change impacing the firm's mission critical data, globally
Location: Fully remote - Offices based in USA, London, Europe.
Duration of Contract: 6 months Rolling Contract
Contract Day Rate: Open for discussion
Visa Status Accepted are the following.... British Citizenship, European Citizen OR USA Citizenship OR Green Card ONLY
Key Tech Skills:
• Hands-on programming experience in JVM languages such as Java/Kotlin/Scala
• Basic understanding of distributed and scalable system design
• Experience in working with SQL/NoSQL data stores (e.g. Sybase/DB2/MongoDB)
• Proficiency in using advance data structures and algorithms
• Experience of test-driven development, hands on experience with testing frameworks such as Junit and a sound understanding of SDLC processes.
• Experience working with business or clients to transform requirements into software solutions
• Demonstrable history of successful project delivery
• Solid understanding of core design concepts, common APIs and design patterns
• Experience in working with cloud migration - Snowflake
Experience in distributed relational database (e.g. MemSQL) and Elastic Search engine
If you are an experienced Java Software Engineering Lead with a Data Background and see this a perfect fit tailored to your skills looking to work on a cutting edge high profile project, please apply now for IMMEDIATE REVIEW! or alternatively send your CV/Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org