Java Developer (Contract x2)
My client is in need of another Java Developer (Contract) due to significant investment. The successful Java Developer (Contract) will be responsible for development and delivery of software that drives and executes the strategy for technology advances in my client’s platform. This software must achieve a unique blend of low latency performance, the capacity to seamlessly facilitate the busiest days in the world economy and rock-solid reliability and integrity all while undergoing rapid release cycles.
- Bachelor’s degree (with honours) or equivalent, but substantial relevant experience could substitute
- Expertise in core Java skills
- Experience working with multi-threaded applications
- Ability to write clean, bug-free code that is easy to understand, and easily maintainable
- Ability to write code which is able to satisfy low-latency & high-throughput requirements
- Experience with Spring frameworks (Spring Boot, Spring Cloud)
- Experienced with RESTful APIs, SQL and DBMS in an enterprise environment
- Experienced with Linux and shell scripting
- Experience with low latency middleware & architecture
- Experience in developing and automating solutions directly related to Continuous Integration/ Continuous Delivery and infrastructure automation
- Experience with BDD methodologies & automated acceptance testing
£400- £475 a day
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Contract or Temporary IT job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Orla Fitzsimons in the strictest confidence on 02890 330 250.
INTERESTED IN CONTRACTING?
If you are a first time Contractor or simply interested in learning more about the contracting world please contact Orla Fitzsimons in the strictest confidence on 02890 330250.
Job Reference: ORF153Java_1552665115
Salary: £400 - £475 per day
Salary per: Day
Job Duration: 12 months
Job Start Date:
Job Type: Contract
Job Location: Greater Belfast
Job Industry: Java Development
Job Skill: Springboot, PCF, Agile, Angular, AWS, contract, Java, Java Developer