Global Firm require a SOX Tester to be responsible for the execution of SOX IT testing.
The role will be responsible for assisting the Global IT SOX Coordinator - Risk Advisory & Assurance Services (Technology) in properly executing and documenting the businesses' SOX ITGC testing of management's internal controls to ensure that:
- Audit work fulfils the purposes and responsibilities established in the department
- Audit work conforms to the IIA/ISACA Frameworks of Professional Standards.
The IT SOX Tester will have the following experience:
- Assist in the Sarbanes-Oxley 404 compliance program for IT by performing testing of management's key ITGC controls to determine the effectiveness of internal controls over systems and processes used in financial reporting.
- Provide support to the Global IT SOX Coordinator as assigned.
- Adhere to the RAAS departmental procedures for SOX audit planning, fieldwork and reporting.
- Maintain an effective and professional working relationship with IT management to ensure RAAS is viewed as a partner for managing IT risk.
- Proficiency with a personal computer, MS Office, and MS Excel (including V-look-ups) is required.
- IT SOX experience testing of information systems in a "Big Four" firm and/or large, complex company environment.
- Prior experience in an internal audit department is desired.
- Proven project management, analytical, and organization skills to enable the consultant to work independently and meet deadlines while ensuring quality results is expected.
- Experience in executing IT audit test scripts, analysis of control populations and sample selection, review and analysis of supporting documentation, and completion of required test work papers.
- Knowledge of information systems security and controls for information technologies such as LAN, Client/Server, Mainframe, UNIX, Wintel, Oracle, SQL Server and networks is desirable.
- CISA, or CISSP is a desirable.
Should you be interested, please do not hesitate to contact Molly.Lamb@lafosse.com or call me on 02079321644.