Job Title: iOS Developer
Location: Arlington, VA
Contract Duration: Long term
- As a Sr. Solution Developer IT, you will collaborate with business stakeholders, application developers, technical leads, interface designers, Quality Assurance team members and analysts to develop innovative applications across a wide range of solutions for the Airports Authority.
- Sr. Solution Developer IT (Web, Signage, Mobile and Backend Service Developer)
- Works under the general supervision of the Web & Mobile Program Manger IT.
- Serves in the Enterprise Business Innovation & Analytics (EBIA) Department.
- Partners with business stakeholders, application developers, technical leads, interface designers, quality assurance team members and analysts to develop innovative, visually appealing, and user-friendly solutions (Web, Signage, Mobile and Backend Service) that work across a wide range of airport related systems. Assists in continuously innovating, and supports the EBIA team’s efforts to create engaging and informative digital display solutions. Performs related functions.
- Conceptualizes, designs, prototypes and implement new solutions across multiple devices and other areas.
- Utilizes best-of-breed experience design and design thinking.
- Provides expert-level technical support in the design and development of client-side application interfaces for mobile, digital display, kiosk and web applications using a range of technologies and tools.
- Participates in user requirement sessions to understand end-user specifications and concerns.
- Participates in agile development sessions to rapidly design, implement and improve technology solutions.
- Candidates must be willing to learn and switch to advanced and emerging technologies.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Eight years of progressively responsible experience in IT creating client-side application interfaces for mobile, digital display, kiosk, web applications build or integrate back end services (REST/SOAP).
- Two of the eight years of experience includes working in a Front-End/User Experience capacity designing interactive websites and client-side apps for customer audiences.
- Minimum three years of experience in building best Mobile Apps (Both Hybrid/Native(iOS/Android))
- Expert knowledge of front end applications development and skill in conceptualizing, designing, and prototyping new, interactive features across multiple devices including websites, mobile apps, digital signage, and kiosks using best-of-breed experience design and design thinking.
- Progressive Web Application (PWA) development experience.
- Ability to make detailed analyses of data and information and make recommendations.
- Knowledge of and ability to create/integrate the applications using AWS SDKs and other AWS tools
- Ability to speak and write effectively.
- Digital Signage and CRM system Integration experience for effective emergency message handling.
- Integration experience with wayfinding solutions like Locuslabs.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Graphic Design, Liberal Arts, or Human Computer Interaction is a plus.
- Experience designing web, mobile apps and other digital signage display solutions.
- Experience with IoT and blockchain
- One or more technical certifications.
- Plugin development experience using Python/Perl scripts.
- Hands-on scene creation/content management/streaming experience with Stratos media.