Techgardens Part Time Graphic Designer
Techgardens is a leading systems integrator founded in 2009 and based in NYC. We build customized IT solutions that meet the unique needs of our customers; exceeding their expectations. Techgardens is more than an IT consulting firm. We select the best technology to appropriately match IT solutions that provide efficiency and return on investment. We empower IT professionals and business executives to protect their organizations by providing tools, resources and expertise in storage, infrastructure, cloud and cybersecurity. We provide our customers with the most reliable, flexible, expandable and economical technology solutions available. Our technical team has over 50 years of combined experience working in the financial, healthcare, government, retail and other verticals. We are staffed with CISSPs, Network Engineers and Systems Administrators with offices in New York, Maryland, Pennsylvania and North Carolina.
Techgardens is offering an opportunity for a qualified graphic designer to become part of the Techgardens team on a part time/per diem basis. We are looking for someone with business / professional experience or a business minded focus. As an IT company focused on cyber security, network infrastructure, cloud and storage, we need a serious tone with a professional image.
Required Qualifications / Skills
- Must be extremely conscientious and highly responsive to email requests, with 24-48 hour turnaround (Monday – Friday) required for most projects. Projects will not be due on weekends.
- Strong graphic design and layout skills for professional office
- Creativity and attention to detail are top priorities
- Must handle rejection and be able to adapt easily to creative direction
- Desktop publishing and graphic design software skills required
- Must be comfortable working remotely via email and be able to dedicate a maximum of 20 hours per month. Hours may vary depending on needs.
Please submit resume and portfolio for review. If selected as a candidate for the position, we will require a design sample as part of the hiring process. Design sample will be to develop 2 pages from a white paper, including graphics. Please do not apply if you do not wish to complete the design sample.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $30.00 /hour
- graphic design: 2 years (Required)
- Fully Remote
- Collaborate with marketing teams and management to discuss which mockups are effective, and use their feedback to develop final drafts
- Work on multiple projects at once, and consistently meet draft deadlines
- Draft mockups of website designs, brochures, iconography, and any other marketing materials required
- Monday to Friday