We are currently seeking a talented Graphic Designer to join our internal marketing agency. Most of the companies / projects that we work on are soccer related (PSG Academy Florida, PSG Academy North America, PSG Academy Switzerland, ICEF: the international center of European football, FC Miami City… If you are passionate about sports, especially soccer, are skilled in your craft and like working in fast-paced environments, keep reading!
We are looking for a Graphic Designer with the following skills:
- 3-5 years experience minimum
- Adobe Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign)
- Strong experience in designing various marketing materials, including but not limited to: web design, print materials design (flyers, brochures, banners, etc.), digital marketing materials design (social media posts, emailings, etc.), branding (logo, brand guidelines…)
- UX / UI knowledge and skills is a strong plus
- Experience with motion design (for occasional logos or videos animation) is a plus
Role and tasks
- Design marketing materials from scratch, following established brand guidelines
- Design logos and brand guidelines (occasionally)
- Design variations of established templates, based on information from the marketing team (ie: material for a specific event)
- Design mockups of soccer jerseys and prepare files to send to printer
We are looking for a freelancer to join us for 2-3 days / week (which might evolve into a full-time based on needs). Our offices are based in Miami but we are open to someone working remotely (we are based in the US, on the Eastern Standard Time. Flexibility to adapt those hours would be required for remote candidates working in different timezones).
Salary will be negotiated based on experience, please let us know what your compensation requirements are.
Please provide a link to your portfolio. If we decide to move forward, the hiring process will include tests and interviews.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
- One location
Full Time Opportunity: