We're Hone the creative division of DCG ONE. We're a full-service agency headquartered in Seattle with offices in New York.
We are a tight-knit group that thrives on solving marketing challenges, enjoys interacting with clients, and have a great time together while creating great creative work.
We find the why with strategic insight and rigorous concepting help you set a foundation that strengthens audience connection.
We know the way to create an open path of communication from one milestone to the next while our strategists, writers and designers create and iterate with relentless attention to detail.
We deliver the wow with digital experiences that inspire action, technical solutions that streamline workflows, and multi-channel campaign creative that drives engagement—in mail and on mobile.
There’s not a lot of busywork or hierarchical b.s. around here. We work hard, but we also believe in life outside these walls. We’re headquartered in the funky, hard-working Seattle industrial area SoDo. Join us!
DCG ONE is seeking a contract Graphic Designer who is obsessed with designing innovative print and digital assets that push creative boundaries in support of marketing and advertising campaigns. This role will be onsite in our Seattle location of SoDo with the option to work remotely from time-to-time.
The ideal candidate is a versatile designer that is obsessed with creating great work in both print and digital mediums. You must understand the creative intersections of experience, content, advertising, and print design.
This role will support our internal agency Hone, partnering with our strategy and design teams to deliver multichannel campaigns. We are a lean but balanced team with a range of clients in; sports, finance, healthcare and luxury travel. We value great work and even greater pride in our relationships. We deliver on time every time but also take the time to celebrate and have lives outside of the agency.
What you’ll do…
- Design creative assets that support a variety of marketing campaigns, advertising, merchandising, print collateral, and digital (website, email, social media, landing pages)
- Serve as a brand expert and ensure brand is properly represented across all design
- Follow creative process guidelines and track work with delivery deadlines
- Execute on creative briefs submitted from strategy team and client stakeholders
- Present and sell creative strategies/concepts to internal stakeholders
- Drive production design of various creative concepts to final delivery
- Work parallel projects with various objectives, timelines, and creative
- Support print and digital design and production as needed Qualifications…
- 2-5+ years of digital design experience
- Bachelor’s degree required or a combination of education and work experience
- Knowledge of design software such as Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch and InVision
- Experienced in managing multiple projects and deadlines and being able to work under timelines
- Experience producing multimedia digital advertising
- Experience designing and producing print collateral and advertising (posters, billboards, etc)
- Sharp conceptual skills and the ability to take responsibility for a project from start to finish with little-to-no supervision – autonomy is a must
- Experience with motion graphics, animated banners, and video editing is a plus
- An eye for compelling photography and the ability to search for that perfect image
To be considered for this role, you must submit an online portfolio or PDF of your work.
Job Type: Contract
- digital design: 2 years (Required)
- One location