EDGE publishes news and entertainment information targeted to the Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual and Transgender community. We are a rapidly-growing company offering benefits for full-time workers and a fun, diverse corporate climate.
The position of Graphic Designer is a Part-Time position.
- Fulfilling graphic needs for advertising clients including production of display banners, static and animated ads, video ads, rich media ads, and both static and HTML email blasts.
- Designing print and online ads for EDGE sponsorships of various events.
- Designing marketing department assets including one-sheets and presentations.
- Designing corporate identity materials for print (business cards, promotional materials, etc.)
- Must have mastery of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator).
- Solid understanding of digital advertising including image optimization, file size, and streaming video delivery.
- Ability to follow style guidelines and design templates provided by clients.
- Basic HTML and CSS skills.
- Experience with Google Ad Manager a plus.
- A current portfolio that demonstrates digital production and/or digital design experience.
EDGE publishes news and entertainment information targeted to the Gay, Lesbian and Transgender community. We are a rapidly-growing company offering benefits for full-time workers and a fun, diverse corporate climate.
We are currently looking for a self-motivated graphic designer to support our sales department. The successful candidate will be able to work remotely, successfully work under right project deadlines, and have access to technology sufficient to produce product. Initially this will be a part-time position with the opportunity to evolve into a full-time position.
Salary commensurate with experience. This is a contract position; hours vary month to month.
To apply, send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference job code 000055. NO CALLS PLEASE