*Are you a team player? Are you a creative graphic designer with experience in both digital and print marketing?
Here’s your chance to showcase your talent, build your portfolio and use your creativity to help our clients reach their goals.
About Cream City Marketing. We are a rapidly expanding marketing agency with office locations in Milwaukee and Lake Mills. We offer full service marketing including digital and print marketing, social media management, video, website services, public relations services, and more. Our clients cover a wide range of industries and vary in size.
This will be a primarily remote position, however you will be required to attend some meetings in person at either our Milwaukee(Miller Park) office or our Lake Mills office.
In this position, you'll be working on a wide variety of graphic design projects from promotional materials, product covers, book covers, logos, advertisements, brochures, posters, corporate templates, and other digital graphic elements. Be prepared to work both in large and small format.
We are looking for a motivated, results-oriented person with a wide skill set in creative marketing, graphic design, and related fields.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign and Illustrator required; Photoshop and others is a plus)
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS preferred
- Experience creating compelling & appealing visual designs for marketing projects
- Open to learning new marketing methodologies and willing to invest time in training
- Demonstrates a thorough understanding of typography, page layout, interface design, printmaking, and chromatics.
- Must have the ability to self-motivate and multi-task
- Must be able to work independently as well as collaborate with a team
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and professional demeanor
- Outstanding written, visual and verbal communication skills
Applicants are asked to supply a cover letter and portfolio with samples of your work.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Salary: $15.00 to $30.00 /hour
- graphic design: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- 1 year
Full Time Opportunity:
- One location
- Multiple locations
- Fully Remote
- Flexible schedule
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative