Responsibilities and Duties
Job Title: GCP Architect
Location: Reston ,VA
Duration: Long Term (High Possibility of Extension)
Primary Skills : Ansible ,Devops, Docker, GCP, Kubernetes.
- Provide subject matter expertise in the area of Google Cloud Platform services and solution best practices
- Stay apprised and familiar with new GCP services, security standards and/or deployment patterns across the market space.
- Self-starter with an in-depth hands-on work experience with large-scale implementations of Google Cloud Platform (GCP) and with AWS or Azure combined.
- Provide technical support directly to internal teams and customers during any of the sales, delivery and procurement lifecycles.
- Support project scoping activities, requirements capture and solution development activities.
- Produce high-quality technical documentation for both internal and external consumption.
- Work collaboratively with other team members throughout the project lifecycle, communicate effectively, and foster team success.
- Actively contribute towards internal practices and business processes with a focus on GCP adoption.
- Google Certified Professional
- 10+ years of overall experience, to include a minimum of 5 years of enterprise, full-life cycle in Architecture in the professional IT/Software Development services industry.
- 3+ years project experience migrating and deploying cloud-based solutions GCP
- Proven experience as a successful senior engineer and/or cloud engineer highly desirable
- Container experience with Docker and Kubernetes or other container orchestration platforms
- Understanding of Agile, SCRUM and Continuous Delivery
- In-depth knowledge in the area of cloud services, best practice deployment patterns and overall market trends
- Experience turning high-level requirements into viable, robust, scalable, and cost-effective solutions
- Experience guiding solution scoping, development and deployment activities
- Experience producing high-quality technical documentation - e.g.: architecture specifications, whitepapers, deployment guides, blog posts, case studies
- Hold active certifications– e.g.: Google Cloud, AWS, Microsoft Azure
- Strong interpersonal, communication, planning, presentation and relationship building skill.
Job Type: Contract
- full-life cycle in Architecture: 10 years (Required)
- Docker and Kubernetes or other orchestration platforms: 5 years (Required)
- migrating and deploying cloud-based solutions GCP: 8 years (Required)