This is Ismail from Alliance Global Tech, we have the following urgent job opening with one of our direct clients.
If you are available/becoming available for any new positions, then kindly send me your updated resume along with the best contact number and time to call details.
Job title: Full Stack Software Engineer
Location: Reston, VA
Duration: 12+ Months (Potential for long term)
Mode of Interview – Telephonic and Face to Face
- Develop and implement solutions, based on a set of standards, patterns and processes which establish consistency across the enterprise data, reduce risk, and promote efficiencies in support of the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Developing full stack AWS Cloud solutions and continuous delivery frameworks that improve the ability of the CB IT delivery teams to efficiently deliver solutions with quality.
- Write complex code, building infrastructure as code, work with immutable “cloud” based environments, and build the supporting automated toolsets to test and deploy the systems they develop.
- Responsible for the quality of their work; will develop and implement a set of quality criteria and the associated validation method to ensure that any deliverable meets the expected quality levels of our customers, use quality management to ensure quality levels are maintained, seek new approaches and techniques to improve quality levels, employ reviews and observations to maintain the quality and continuous improvement process, and analyze the impact of quality control and quality assurance on project performance.
- Actively review their own and the team’s work processes and implements improvements seen from other teams or in industry to drive continuous improvement of the team’s efficiency, speed, and quality
- The candidate will also take responsibility for creating design specifications, unit testing, and preparing technical documentation.
- Strong problem solving and analytic skill Ability to handle multiple projects and assignments simultaneously and effectively in a cross-functional team environment
- Ability to work independently and in Agile teams. Scrum Team Member attitude – willingness to support the Team to be successful in any area necessary
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or MIS.
- 5-7 years of experience in software systems, programming, database development, and infrastructure development and administration
- Minimum 5 years demonstrated experience with full stack development.
- 3+ years demonstrated experience with AWS cloud supported programming languages like Java, Node JS, React JS.
- 2+ years hands-on with AWS Lambda, SNS/SQS, S3, IAM, CloudWatch, EC2, RDS and DynamoDB, AWS CLI
- Ability to use or learn: KMS, ALB/ELB, Route 53, VPC
- Fluency with CI/CD toolsets such as: Jenkins, Ansible, CloudFormation, BitBucket
- Working knowledge of AWS Serverless architecture
- Working knowledge of distributed architectural design patterns
- Strong and evolving competence in several programming languages and technologies, working knowledge of multiple tools sets, technologies and implementation environments
- Expertise in the knowledge of programming languages, relational databases, and NoSQL databases
- Experience building infrastructure as code using AWS CloudFormation or similar scripting techniques
- Familiarity with monitoring tool suites like DataDog, SumoLogic, NewRelic, and Nagios
- Experience with Chef, Puppet, Salt, or Ansible in production environments
- Strong practical Linux based systems administration skills and scripting experience in a Cloud based environment
- Experience with automated testing tools (i.e. selenium, Cucumber) are a plus
- Experience with Agile Scrum practice a plus
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- software systems, programming, database development: 5 years (Preferred)
- full stack development: 5 years (Preferred)
- AWS cloud supported programming languages like Java, Node JS: 3 years (Preferred)
- AWS Lambda: 2 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)