DVIGear, a growing leader in Audio-Visual Signal Distribution products, is seeking a Full-Stack Software Developer to help expand its DisplayNet AV-over-IP product line. This is a full-time position in Marietta, GA, for an independent hourly contractor or salaried in-office employee, depending on the candidate’s preference.
The Full-Stack Software Developer will serve as the primary development resource for DVIGear’s AV-over-IP product line. Working in tandem with external resources, he or she will extend and create back-end and front-end software to augment DVIGear’s AV-over-IP control system. Additionally, the Developer will spearhead the development of new embedded control devices as a part of DVIGear’s signal management strategy. This role may be filled by either an independent contractor or a full-time employee, depending on the candidate’s preference. If the candidate would like to work as an independent contractor, the expectation is that at least 40 hours a week are to be dedicated to DVIGear’s work. Additionally, the candidate must be able to visit DVIGear’s offices in Marietta on a weekly or bi-weekly basis. Salaried employees are expected to work full-time at the office during regular business hours.
- 3-5 years of experience with C# and .NET/.NET Core (2.x strongly preferred)
- Strong understanding of TCP/UDP networking, including IGMP/Multicast, as well as WebSockets and other application-layer protocols.
- Experience with Shell scripting, including Bash and PowerShell
- Experience in Code management with Git (TFS/Azure DevOps experience preferred)
- Comfortability with backend development
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with others
- Willingness to dive deep into AV technology
- A passion for building excellent user experiences
- A willingness to travel at least twice a year and represent DVIGear at trade shows and conferences
- Experience with AV technologies, including HDMI, Digital Video codecs, and IP streaming solutions
- Experience in developing firmware/software for embedded devices, including C/C++
- Understanding of SDVoE API and architecture
- 4-year Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
For salaried workers, compensation will start at $75,000 a year, including quarterly bonuses for good performance. Compensation may be greater depending on experience and performance.
DVIGear is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $75,000.00 to $85,000.00 /year
- software development: 3 years (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Marietta, GA 30062 (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- United States (Required)
- One location
- Fully Remote
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday