SyApps is a Technology and Management Consulting Services firm based in Greater Washington area, with focus on solutions in the area of Strategy, Process, Technology and Management support. As a diverse end-to end IT and Management solution Provider, SyApps offers a range of expertise aimed at helping customers re-engineer and re-invent their business to compete successfully in an ever-changing marketplace.
Please visit us at www.syapps.com.
Job Description Responsibilities:
- Analyze highly complex business requirements; generate technical specifications to design or redesign complex software components and applications.
- Act as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation and analysis efforts.
- Leverage industry best practices to design, test, implement and support a solution.
- Assure quality security and compliance requirements are met for supported area.
- Be flexible and thrive in an evolving environment.
- Adapt to change quickly and adjust work accordingly in a positive manner.
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- 8+ years of programming or solutions lead experience with Java, J2EE, Spring, and Web Services (REST, SOAP, etc.)
- ANGULAR BACKGROUND (approx 3 years)
- Hands-on experience designing, developing, and administering solutions using ETL, Business Intelligence tools and emerging technologies
- 6 years of experience writing conceptual and detailed design documents, and developing external facing enterprise applications following an Agile execution model
- Minimum 4 years of experience in developing/deploying solutions to AWS Cloud (S3, Lambda, Elastic Beanstalk and other AWS modules)
- Experience in developing APIs and Axway API Management platform
- Demonstrated experience with the use of Design patterns and ability to use commonly used patterns in real time situations.
- Experience with Deploying the applications using the CICD practices.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required.
- 10+ years experience required.
- Development experience in needed language or technology (e.g. - WebSphere, Informatica etc.).
- Hands on experience in designing, developing and successful deployment of large scale projects from end-to-end.
- Hands on experience in following the iterative and agile SDLC.
Location: Herndon, VA
Tax Term: Contract
SyApps LLC is a Winner of the SmartCEO/Grant Thornton Future 50 Award for being recognized as one of 50 fastest growing companies in the Greater Washington Area.
We are proud of our diverse environment, Equal Opportunity Employer. SyApps is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. SyApps participates in E-Verify.