Position: Full Stack Developer with hands on experience Angular 4
Location: Woodlawn, MD, Leesburg, VA
Duration: 6+ Months
The ideal candidate:
- Ideal candidate is an Angular 4 developer with hands-on experience building modern end to end web applications with MEAN stack
- The ideal candidate will have excellent hands-on experience with Angular 4, and isomorphic JS applications with React.JS, Flux or Redux.
- The ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of front-end design, prototyping and converting wireframes to responsive web interfaces with Bootstrap.
- The ideal candidate will have hands-on experience building high-performance server-side applications with Node eco-system.
- The ideal candidate believes and well conversant with various automated testing tools to validate the application and build tools.
We are specifically looking for:
- Someone who is a great team player and genuinely believes in solving challenges as a team
- Someone who believes in exploring alternatives and quickly build prototyping to validate ideas and help iterate concepts
- Someone who understands and believes in the core tenets of agile both in letter and spirit
- Someone with 3 or more years of experience with developing modular, test first Angular 2+ applications, isomorphic JS applications with ReactJS, Flux or Redux or similar.
- Someone with 3 or more years of experience working with Postgres, MySQL or MongoDB.
- Someone with 3 or more years of solid hands-on experience building Node.JS applications.
- Someone with 3 or more years of hands-on experience in using modern build tool chains and package managers (webpack, gulp, grunt, npm etc.)
- Someone with experience testing tools and frameworks like Jasmine, Protractor or similar.
- Someone with experience developing modern responsive web applications with HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, LESS, SASS, etc.
- Someone with 3 or more years of experience working in agile environments with tools like Jira, Git, and Confluence.
- Candidates with proven certifications and socially available profiles that demonstrate the body of work and participation in modern collaboration hubs.
We'd prefer candidates that:
- Can demonstrate proficiency with Node JS eco-system
- Can demonstrate proficiency with automated test tools
- Can demonstrate proficiency with module Angular JS applications.
- While we allow remote video conference during the initial screening process, we do REQUIRE face to face meeting before final confirmation
Job Type: Contract
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Angular 4: 1 year (Preferred)