The agency employs over 8,000 people worldwide and have a constant influx of technically challenging and varied projects (hence they need an extra pair of hands!). They are currently using a range of “hot tech” and have recently introduced GraphQL to their expanding tech stack.
You’ll have the opportunity to take ownership over certain projects and would be tasked with taking the lead on the React based projects and mentoring some of the more junior team members. You’ll also be required to communicate complex technical subjects to a none technical audience. This means you’ll need to be an effective communicator, both written and spoken.
There is potential for flexible working and remote working options which will be discussed at interview stage.
Required skills and experience:
- Strong VanillaJS Experience
- Proven Experience in React
Desirable skills and experience:
- Other JS Frameworks (Angular, Vue etc.)
- Experience with GraphQL
- Experience with state management libraries such as Redux or MobX
- Exposure to/ knowledge of Node.js
- Experience with API integration
- Agile methodologies – Scrum, Kanban, Lean UX, XP
This would Initially be a minimum of 3 months, with a very high chance of further extensions.
If you’d be interested in finding out more, please get in touch with email@example.com