About the opportunity
The Founders of 3 Businesses (2 well established construction businesses and 1 online web services) are seeking an creative and driven Front End Web Developer/Designer. We are looking for a summer intern with potential to become a long-term employee. You will be working for 2 Owners:
- Owner of 2 successful Construction Companies
- An Executive in the Tech Industry with 20 years of experience
We see this role as fundamental to our future and will invest in the right candidate accordingly.
What You'll Do
- Collaborate with Management and Digital Specialist on wireframe mockups with the vision to translate them into compelling and effective digital experiences
- Identify the user behavior of our target audiences and support the design of appropriate UI/UX solutions
- Implement and support A/B testing utilizing Google Optimize
- Utilize data from A/B tests, ads, heat maps etc… to drive future design strategy
- Partner with Digital Specialist on SEO & PPC Landing pages
- Align with Management team to meet brand requirements on websites and via digital ads
- Build, maintain and expand upon reusable code and richly interactive components library to be shared across multiple digital marketing initiatives
- Ensure technical feasibility of UI/UX solutions and optimize for performance and scalability
Who You Are
- You’re creative and motivated to build best in class website experiences that are visually pleasing and focused on the objective to drive conversions.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and work with a sense of urgency to meet deadlines
- Intellectual curiosity and strong analytical skills; ability to use data to make design decisions
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- You are well into your Bachelor's degree for Design with relevant experience on job or through your own web design work.
- Ideally have 1 year minimum of experience consulting with digital teams on site architecture and coding to ensure SEO standard methodologies are applied
Candidate can expect to have ability to work remotely 90% of the time after first week. Current location is a Home Office on east side of Austin. Owners plan to move offices to SE Austin within 12 months.
Immediate Hire. Industry standard compensation based on experience
If this sounds like an opportunity that excites you, please contact us via email. Subject line of email: “Interested Applicant” with your resume attached. Please also include an overview of what within this job description resonated with you in addition to examples of your portfolio.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $5,000.00 to $10,000.00 /month
- front end development: 1 year (Preferred)
- Austin, TX (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)