Contract length: 24 Months
Location: Fully Remote
Join us as a Principal Software Engineer on our Digital Experience Software Engineering team to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
As a Principal Software Engineer, you will work on a high volume, customer facing, ecommerce ecosystem with annual revenue over $90 billion (US). You will create engaging and intriguing customer experiences using the latest in modern design and technologies. You will collaborate cross-functionally with business users, project managers, designers, and other engineers to achieve elegant solutions.
• Create engaging and intriguing customer experiences using the latest in modern design and technologies
• Fine-tune experiences to provide best-in-class performance and accessibility
• Elevate technology and consistently apply best practices for continuous improvement
• Excel in a fast-paced agile environment, in small groups and individually, delivering on multiple priorities with little supervision
• Be responsible for and fully own the products you create with your team
Recent, relevant experience in:
• Modern programming languages like C#, Java, Python, etc. (C# .NET/.Net Core preferred).
• Concepts and practical application of Accessibility, SEO, and Performance for modern Web Applications.
• Building APIs/Micro-Services/Micro-Front-Ends
• Test-driven development and automated testing frameworks.
• 5-8 years of experience in relevant field
• Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or equivalent experience.