JOMA Tech is a startup focusing on creating a Headless Commerce stack. Our services include Headless Commerce via Meteorite (our stack), Web Design, SEO, and fully outsourced Digital Marketing.
Our mission is to disrupt the way companies think about eCommerce. With Meteorite, we're able to 'future proof' our clients websites by enabling selling capabilities anywhere. We can sell via IoT, like Alexa Voice and Google Home. We can sell via smart watch, phone, tablet, computer, and kiosk. If it has a screen and an API, Meteorite can sell on it.
We're looking for passionate people who are looking to get in from ground zero and be apart of something innovative.
Your mission is to WOW our users with an attractive, intuitive, and responsive web interface. Your work will be showcased in every product demonstration. Effectively, you have an opportunity to play a critical role in establishing our clients image and brand. You will not be siloed in this role. You will get to work directly with Management and play a lead role in UI/UX efforts.
You will need to collaborate with the back-end developers on interfaces and making the frontend functional. You should be mindful of backend architect and our mission towards an aspirational goal of everything being ‘well-crafted’. You will work with product, design, and the other engineers on your team to drive clarity into the UI development process.
Essential Job Functions
- Deliver a complete front-end application
- Ensure high performance on mobile and desktop
- Be willing to learn how the frontend connects to the backend provided data points.
Required Skills and Experience
- DESIRE TO LEARN
- Ability to use web searches to Debug and troubleshoot bugs
- Highly skilled with HTML5, CSS3, SASS/SCSS, responsive web applications
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of connecting with external web services
- Strong expertise with HTML, CSS, and writing cross-browser compatible code
- Deep knowledge of Angular practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
- Keep abreast with the latest UI trends, techniques and technologies
- Experience with at least 1 adobe design software or similar
Bonus Skills and Experience
- TypeScript / Angular 2+
- 5 years of experience in developing Angular based web apps
- Angular Universal (server-side rendering)
- Experience working with popular ecommerce platforms - BigCommerce experience is ideal.
- NodeJS / Express
- Experience creating and consuming RESTful services
- FireBase Auth // RealTime Database // Storage
- Adobe XD / Prototyping
Typescript, Angular 7, GraphQL (Apollo/ Prisma), Rendertron, Angular Universal, Heroku, Firebase, MongoDB, Node.js, Express, prerender.io, BigCommerce, Bulma, SCSS
Contract-to-hire available for the right candidate.
May work remotely up to 50% of the time.
PLEASE FILL OUT OUR SCREENING FORM: https://forms.gle/gUfnuRSpjfk4soxQA
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $2,500.00 to $4,000.00 /month