The Connective Leadership Institute (CLI) is seeking a well-organized individual with excellent technical skills and communication skills. We are looking for a self-starter, who designs and carries out technical tasks in an effective, creative, and timely manner. The position requires responsive and knowledgeable assistance to the president, staff, clients, and partners of the Institute, many of whom seek CLI’s technical help with our web-based assessments and database.
This is an independent contracted position, with work assigned as needed by CLI.
Qualifications and Experience
· Ability to complete simultaneous projects effectively and efficiently
- Ability to work well with clients, partners, staff, and other Institute contacts
- Minimum three years of experience programming in Classic ASP and associated technologies
- Functional knowledge of SQL and relational database design
- Microsoft Azure development, deployment, and support experience
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Experience managing and updating WordPress sites
- Outstanding references
- Ability to work remotely
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
CLI is a leadership development, consulting, and research firm. Our aim is to train organizational consultants, executive coaches, human resources and diversity officers, as well as leadership educators and researchers, to help develop ethical, effective, 21st century Connective Leaders, engaged in noble enterprises. The Institute’s “Connective Leadership Model” focuses on leaders who know how to bring diverse, interdependent groups together in critical mutual efforts, despite potentially-conflicting agendas. Our larger purpose is to strengthen ethical leaders, in all types of organizations, who are engaged in transformative initiatives, including peace. CLI conducts its own training seminars and online courses. It also collaborates with accredited universities to train faculty and students in the application of the Connective Leadership Model and related assessments. We are developing apps on mobile and desktop platforms to apply CLI models to many industries and will make our data available for relevant academic research.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- More than 1 year
- One location
- Fully Remote
- Flexible schedule
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
Company's Facebook page: