We're an established agency looking for a web and graphic designer to contribute design ideas and complete tasks for various projects as part of the team. This role will be more about collaboration rather than completing entire projects from start to finish. We'd like someone we can rely on a few specific days a week (such as Tuesdays and Thursdays) with a possible in-person or phone call meeting at the same day/time each week. Otherwise, you'll be working remotely on projects. You’ll be working directly with our lead designer and/or a project manager.
Please start your proposal off with the word "blue" to show that you read this : )
We're a digital marketing agency with clients in 11 countries across the world. We have a team of contractors that work remotely to provide our services for industries ranging from healthcare to solar energy, technology, blogging, and eCommerce. Learn more about us at www.blueivorycreative.com.
Examples of design work needed include:
- Logo design
- Digital ad design
- Infographics/social media graphics
- Other branding projects (brand guidelines, business cards, etc.)
- Web graphics
We need a designer who is very familiar with and can work with Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and Indesign.
Web design skills needed include:
- Basic self-hosted WordPress experience
- Ability to make changes to pre-existing pages using page builder plugins
- Ability to add blog posts to WordPress-based sites to look the same quality/style as other existing posts
- Ability to install themes/plugins and set them up according to instructions
- Ability to perform basic on-page SEO optimization. I.E. adding effective meta description, titles, alt tags, etc. Basic knowledge of Yoast SEO plugin.
- Ability to add products (with variations, images, etc.) to WooCommerce sites
We'd love to hear more about you and whether your strengths and abilities lean one particular direction. For example, if you're more experienced in web vs. design and if you have additional skills you can offer that might be relevant such as:
- Ability to create illustrations
- Motion graphics/video editing skills
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Social media management experience
- Writing/ad copy experience
- Ability to use your own creativity to complete new Wordpress pages based on rough-draft mockups we supply
- Experience with the Avada WordPress theme
Thanks! We look forward to speaking with you!
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $40.00 to $60.00 /hour
- Overland Park, KS 66212 (Preferred)
- English (Required)