Candidates for the position should have 1-2 years of experience creating modern web content and managing web sites or relevant training and schooling in the fields of graphical design and web design. Candidates should have experience in the following areas:
1. Performs all tasks associated with the development of static web pages including customer liaison, requirements documentation, design, construction, and maintenance.
2. Performs tasks associated with web-enabled database application development and maintenance including requirements analysis, design, implementation, test, and maintenance.
3. Operates and maintains existing web-oriented resources, including ITS and SQL Server 2000servers, and related database applications and internet services.
4. Establishes system configurations, tunes systems for maximum performance, coordinates repair and maintenance activities for assigned resources and responds to user trouble calls and system administration requirements.
5. Develops and conducts tests to demonstrate system performance and conformance with specifications.
At least 1- 2 years of relevant experience preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities should include:
2. Good user interface design skills.
3. Experience in PHP, Ruby on Rails or Java.
4. Word Press
6. Excellent verbal, written, and public relations skills are required.
7. Ability to work collaboratively.
8. Ability to work with minimal supervision.
Job Type: Contract to hire.
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary, Internship, Contract, Commission
Salary: $12.00 to $18.00 /hour
Hours per week: