This is a remote position and open to candidates who live in the US.
Green Line Digital is seeking a skilled GRAPHIC DESIGNER with experience in and a passion for digital advertising - especially social media content production. Motion graphics and web design/landing page experience is a plus. This role requires an individual that thrives on working across all forms of digital design and is able to switch gears at a moments notice.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for design, enjoys discovering new ways to solve problems, is a well-organized project manager, is able to research and implement solutions with very little guidance and always welcomes a challenge.
The right candidate will have a strong portfolio, with 2–5+ years experience delivering high-quality work based on current design trends and standards, and enjoy working in a collaborative environment. You’ll be challenged to produce assets for a wide range of well known clients in many industries including fashion, auto, and consumer products and work primarily in social media campaign development, but also across all forms of digital advertising.
This is a freelance/part-time opportunity to join a fast growing company that is 100% remote.
- Create campaign concepts and designs specifically for social media and banner advertising
- Develop and edit campaign landing pages in many different platforms
- Ability to produce motion graphics and video assets for campaigns is a plus
- Ability to produce compelling presentations in Powerpoint/Keynote/Google Slides
- Interpret creative briefs to drive the creation of original concepts.
- Understand various target audiences and personas to craft your designs accordingly.
- Deliver quality work on-target and on-time
- Present your ideas and receive feedback in a healthy and professional manner
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Authorization to work in the U.S. without employer sponsorship
- Proficient in: Adobe Creative Cloud products (Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects)
- Canva, Unbounce, and other software experience ideal
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent professional experience) in digital design, graphic design or graphic communications.
- Demonstrated experience in designing for successful online advertising campaigns
- A solid understanding of social media platforms and their design requirements and best practices.
- Professional business, communication and interpersonal skills - you should be able to communicate well in writing, verbally and visually, and also be a good listener
- Ability to prioritize and meet aggressive deadlines
- An uncompromising approach to hitting deadlines.
- Ability to think critically to solve problems and contribute to concept ideation.
- Strong typography, color and composition skills.
- Easily translate style guides into design work.
- All applicants must provide a link to a relevant portfolio to be considered
- The portfolio should show your role/contributions to the work
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: $28.00 - $35.00 per hour
- Graphic Design: 4 years (Required)
Hours per week:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative