ETL Developer required to work remotely, however when we are back to BAU you will be required to travel, occasionally to their HQ office.
The contract is to start as from the 1st February and run to July, however there is a strong possibility that this may extend.
My client is currently migrating their Finance System from a Legacy platform into Dynamics 365 Business Central. For data migration, their 3rd party partner will be responsible for loading the data into Business Central.
My client needs you to do the following:
* Take full ownership
* Identify what data needs to be transferred
* Extract data from the Legacy system
* Cleanse and transform as required
* Output to the specified flat file template format as specified by the 3rd party
* Proven ETL Development - essential
* Strong SSIS - essential
* Financial systems experience - essential
* Proven 360% Full development life cycle
* Great communication skills
* Able to work with Stakeholders Directors
Please note; I need to confirm whether this will fall outside IR35 or within. If this falls within IR35 then the rates will change in the beginning of April, if you are currently using your own limited Company. I will find out in the next couple of days. Rates will not change if you will go through an Umbrella Company.
Please send in your CV if you have the above skills and you are happy with the above paragraph?
Role: ETL Developer
Job Type: Contract
Location: Birmingham, West Midlands (County),
Apply for this job now.