This job has expired.
- Responsible for all the tasks involved in administration of ETL Tool (Ab-Initio).
- Maintaining access, licensing and file system in the ETL server.
- Provide guidance on the design and integration of ETL to ETL Developers.
- Manage metadata hub, Operational Console and troubleshoot environmental issues which affect these components.
- Responsible for technical Metadata management.
- Work with the team to maintain data lineage and resolve data lineage issues.
- Design and develop automated ETL process and architecture.
- Interact with the Client on daily basis to define the scope of different applications.
- Work on the break fix and continuous development items and review and inspection for the production changes.
- Perform the code review for the ETL code developed by the development team and guide to resolve any issues.
- Work with the various other groups – DBAs, Server Engineer Team, Middleware Group, Citrix Group, Network Group, data transmission, etc. to resolve the performance related/integration related issues.
- Provide update on progress of infrastructure/development and unit testing tasks to the client on weekly meetings.
- 7+ years of overall industry experience
- 5+ years experience working with ETL tools with multiple RDBMS (prefer DB2) environments on multiple platforms.
- 5+ years' Experience ETL Architect/Administrator supporting ETL processes and tools.
- 4+ years' Experience with Advance knowledge of Ab Initio Graphical Development Environment (GDE)
- 4+ years' Experience with Advance knowledge of Ab Initio Infrastructure
- 4+ years' Experience with Advance knowledge of Ab Initio Operational Console
- 4+ years' Experience with Advance knowledge of UNIX and SQL
- Healthcare domain is a plus.
Job Type: Contract