As a Graphic Designer, your role is to produce high-quality digital assets for internal, client facing and marketing use on platforms including but not limited to internal team resources, membership sites, course curriculum, social media, online advertisements for DSG & their affiliated clients.
- Attending the mandatory weekly 10am EST Monday team meeting as well as any other calendar meetings set by Dropset Gorgeous LLC.
- Researching best performing posts [BPPs] weekly to recreate successful content being released by industry peers.
- Creating digital assets including but not limited to:
- Social Media Content - Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, YouTube.
- Ad Creative - Photos.
- E-books, pamphlets and other client or prospect related assets.
- Web banners and social media banners.
- Internal team resources.
- Slide deck presentations.
- Designing logos for external and internal use.
- Sales funnel page design. * Effectively adapting to the Dropset Gorgeous LLC ‘s brand, feel, and style to minimize revisions.
- Submitting a weekly report detailing the work that has been completed for the given week, celebrating wins and communicating areas of support needed in order to excel in your role.
- Meeting project deadlines and submitting projects for review by the CEO in a timely manner to allow for necessary revisions and improvements as noted.
- Continuously seeking further education on new trend topics and technologies to maximize efficiency.
- Creating a minimum of 10 pieces of content per week (subject to adjustment based on project size and needs of the business).
- Ideal turnaround time is between 1-3 business days (subject to adjustment based on project size and needs of the business).
- All projects are completed by 9am EST the day of the listed deadline.
- Projects regularly require no more than 2 rounds of revision for preference updates, mistakes, additions, etc.
- Post engagement on all social media platforms consistently increases over time.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years experience with software including but not limited to Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Must have a portfolio of previous Graphic Design work experience.
- Must have excellent grammar and spelling skills in both English and Spanish.
- Must be available 10 - 20 hours+ / week between the hours of 9am to 6:30pm EST.
- Must be able to excel under pressure and consistently meet deadlines.
- EST time zone is highly preferred.
- Familiarity with special effects, 3D and compositing are preferred.
- Critical thinking skills and a high level of attention to detail.
- Thorough knowledge of timing, motivation, and continuity.
- A strong sense of team involvement and dedication to a company.
- Organizational and time management skills.
This job description is not all-inclusive and certain activities, duties or responsibilities may be required of the employee as needed.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Salary: $13.00 to $17.00 /hour
- Graphic Design: 1 year (Required)
- More than 1 year
Full Time Opportunity:
- Fully Remote
Hours per week:
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative