Title: Controls Software Engineer
Duration: Perm or contract 2 hire
Location : Richardson, TX. Candidate can be 100% remote / located anywhere in the US and work remotely however some travel to Dallas, TX will be required at the candidates expense. Client will provide relocation assistance should the candidate want to relocate to the Dallas, TX area.
CONTROLS SOFTWARE - SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT, SOFTWARE DESIGN ENGINEER:
This position calls for an experienced, knowledgeabl
e and talented engineer to design and develop software components for the Controls Engineering organization. As software design engineer, you will have an opportunity to lead and collaborate with other engineers to design, plan, develop, and maintain software components for Internet of Things devices and Cloud.
- Responsible for the successful implementation and delivery of embedded software products and components throughout the entire product lifecycle.
- Responsible for project deliverables on time and with high quality.
- Assure proper technical requirement definition with internal and external customers, marketing, manufacturing and other support groups.
- Actively participate in the definition and implementation of new processes and improvements.
- Identify and create new technologies and ideas to increase the organization’s intellectual property and to better address customer needs.
- Participate in technical feasibility analysis and prototyping activities.