- Responsible for leading a team that are involved in designing and developing various interfaces that enable the information flow from the Luminis System t other external systems.
- Responsible for setting up environment by coordinating with the offshore team for supporting payment related services incoming through third party vendors.
- Responsible for requirement capture for various schedulers t support the back office day t day operations.
- Responsible for leading the team in achieving the deliverables by arriving at estimates for every sprint.
- Involved in review activities such as peer code review, test cases review and document review.
- Built an end t end vertical slice application using frameworks like Spring, Hibernate, JSTL Maven2, and JSON that are integrated t Luminis product.
- Integrated other sub-systems like project applications, online application system, and documentation system with the structured products through SOAP based Web services, and XML.
- Involved in the development of portlets for Luminis product using Spring.
- Involved in capturing business requirements in the form of functional specifications and detailed design documents.
- Improved the build process by migrating it from Ant t Maven2, generated reports using maven.
- Improved code quality and coverage by adding unit test cases.
- Involved in Sprint planning using Agile development methodology t develop and maintain the modules.
Operating Systems : Windows 9x/2000/XP, Windows 7 and UNIX
Programming Languages: Java, Groovy, SQL
RDBMS : Oracle and MySQL.
IDE / GUI Tools : Eclipse with various plugins and IntelliJ.
ORM: Hibernate, JPA
Scripting: DOJO, jQuery, TypeScript, Angular 6
Frameworks: Spring Core, Spring AOP, Spring Data JPA, Spring Boot, Apache CXF, Grails
Software Management: Perforce, CVS, SVN, GIT
SDLC: Waterfall, Agile, SCRUM, Kanban
Job Types: Temporary, Contract
Salary: $30.00 to $45.00 /hour
- relevant: 7 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)
- 2 months or less
Full Time Opportunity:
- Fully Remote
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes