C#: 4 years (Preferred)
ASP.NET: 7 years (Preferred)
RT Technologies Inc is looking to fill the below position for our client in Atlanta,GA
This is a 1099/W2 Position only.
The Developer is responsible for using approved programming languages, operating systems and source code to create, enhance, and maintain application solutions that meet the identified functional and non-functional business requirements. Mapped to project teams in Grow/ Transform, Run/ Production Support, and Commercial-off-the-Shelf (COTS), this role will code, analyze, document, configure, unit test, maintain and support application
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Code/build application solutions from specifications provided by Requirements Analysts and Application Integration Architect.
· Develop and execute unit tests and functional test coverage for assigned coding changes to ensure code quality.
· Perform testing of application software modifications utilizing various programming platforms and productivity tools and review results for accuracy.
· Perform coding and testing in multiple systems and/or processes.
· Follow processes and procedures to ensure the quality of technical solutions.
· Lead and/or provide assistance with presentations in code reviews.
· Participate in broader technical reviews used to detect defects in requirements, design, code, test cases, or other project artifacts.
· Perform documentation of all code changes.
· Support Senior Developers in compiling detailed activity task management including recording work effort and providing estimates of time to complete tasks.
· Support Senior Developers in the design and development of proof of concept and prototype application environments.
· Develop and maintain code repositories according to established version management approaches and methods as defined.
· Follow code construction fundamentals for coding practices, guideline for use of data, control-related concepts, and error-detection practices
· Assist in identification and evaluation of risks; participate in mitigation and control activities.
· Provide on-call support in support of systems and applications in production.
· Perform production support activities including incident and problem management, code corrections, upgrades and patches.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES(5%)
· Remain current on industry specific technologies and emerging trends.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Software Development Tools and Programming Languages
· Software development principles, practices and concepts
· Object Oriented (OO) concepts and how they apply to design, architecture and application development
· Relational Databases DB2 and SQL Server
· UML for system design
· Service Oriented Architectures (SOA) and Web services (REST, SOAP)
· Source code management tools (Subversion)
· Microsoft Visual Studio IDE
· .NET based language to include C#, VB.Net
· MVC Framework(s)
· Web programming
· Browser-specific compatibility characteristics
· Agile experience
· VB Scripting
· Experience working in the financial industry
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
· May provide 24/7 support as needed
· Must be able to perform basic math.
· Must be able to work in a stressful environment regularly.
· Perform work required for this position in an office environment.
· Remain sedentary for significant periods of time.
· Must be able to communicate in both written and verbal formats (i.e. email, letters, etc.).
· Must be able to have a regular and predictable on-site attendance for a highly interactive role.
· Must be able to use a personal computer.
ADDITIONAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
· Ability to manage multiple assignments while meeting tight timelines.
· Ability to solve problem of the most complex technical nature.
· Ability to work accurately, efficiently and concentrate for long periods of time in a detailed environment.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Ability to mentor others.
· Ability to promote and support a consistent, professional, customer focus.
· Ability to withstand a moderate amount of stress.
· Ability to multitask.
· Ability to synthesize and apply disparate pieces of information.
· Ability to assess and identify dependencies and actions needed to successfully perform work as assigned.
· Ability to stay current with new and emerging application development tools and languages.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: Up to $55.00 per hour
Full Time Opportunity:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is: