Senior Digital Analytics and Optimisation Consutlant - eCommerce (Web & App)
Exciting opportunity for a Web Analytics professional to work with a well-known, major fashion retailer with digital revenue's in the hundreds of millions. As a Senior Digital Analyst you will use Web Analytics tools (such as Abode Analytics and Google Analytics) to turn data from multiple sources into insights into digital channel performance, driving optimisation across web and mobile app channels. This position will suit a highly experienced consumer behaviour focused web analytics professional with the full breadth of capabilities, from implementing solutions, data modelling through to influencing senior stakeholders to deliver optimisations across a range of digital channels.
Skills and experience required:
- Experience of implementing web analytics tools such as Adobe Analytics
- A strong understanding and experience of Tag Management
- Ecommerce and digital marketing experience, ideally within consumer retail organisations; confident working with marketing, merchandising, tech teams etc to understand business goals and support strategic digital optimisation, championing data driven decision making.
- Advanced MS Excel skills for modelling and presenting data (SQL database knowledge would also be helpful, but non-essential)
- A proven ability to pull data from multiple sources together into insights
- Expertise in Customer Journey's; identifying barriers, fall-outs etc and optimising performance and spot-conversion opportunities.
- AB MVB and Conversion rate optimisation
- Confidence in managing and coaching junior analysts / teams
- Strong stakeholder management skills; confident working with senior stakeholders up to c-level.
- Experience of working in Agile, in high-pressure environments
Great time to join this leading retailer, supporting a range of projects and continuous improvement, focused around Digital Optimisation.
3 month rolling contract. Lengthy engagement envisaged.
Paying up to £550 per day (possibly more)