BE KNOWN, LLC.
Digital Marketing Technical Specialist
Be Known is seeking Technical Specialists, Web Developers, & Designers to join our team of spirited, hardworking, innovative thinking individuals.
If you thrive in a positive, energetic and driven environment, this is the place for you. If you are dedicated to your work, personal growth, and to help drive our company’s mission forward, then we’re looking for you. This position requires you to be able to roll with the punches, keep up with our fast-paced culture, and take the lead on projects and tasks.
This is a Developer/Designer position to help build-out and troubleshoot various online sales funnel projects primarily using the ClickFunnels platform. This is a very technical position with a need for a good design eye. We have checklists and guidelines to follow for the different types of sales funnels. You will also be using other tools that enhance these sales funnels such as Google Analytics, HotJar, Twilio, etc.
Applicants should be very detail-oriented with excellent technical skills. Experience with WordPress and
ClickFunnels is a must have. Relevant experience using Google Drive, LeadPages, Keap/Infusionsoft,
Kajabi, or other web page builders is a plus.
Build and troubleshoot various sales funnels (web pages that sell) using the online cloud-based platforms
(i.e. ClickFunnels). Your position will be in the technical “heavy lifting” of these build-outs. You will be interfacing with the client and the Project Manager to get instructions and clearly communicate deadlines, roadblocks, or any other necessary details.
- Analyze and build-out various sales funnels for the Be Known client portfolio using the
- Troubleshoot any technical issues related to these builds.
- Integrate all necessary 3rd party programs such as Google Analytics, Twilio, HotJar, Ship
Station, and any other relevant programs.
- Work with members of our team to get all the necessary pieces needed to set up these high converting sales funnels.
- Utilize Google Drive and our project management software for asset/media/file storage.
- Interface with the client and/or Project Manager for any necessary changes, edits, re-designs, functionality changes, bugs, etc. This requires a little customer service skill on your part (i.e.
Can you use Slack).
- Attend weekly meetings during regular work day hours on Monday for strategy and needs going into the new week.
- Communication any updates in Slack to keep everyone informed and up to date.
- Keep track of sales funnel stats using Google Sheets on a day-to-day basis.
Basics of What We’re Looking For:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in web development and/or design.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in digital marketing or digital advertising.
- Experience with digital marketing technology tools including ClickFunnels, ManyChat,
MailChimp, Google Ads, etc.
- Experience with setup of analytics tools (ex: Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, etc.)
- Experience with project management tools such as Trello, Slack, Monday, and Zoom.
How To Set Yourself Apart:
- Solid understanding of online sales funnels and how the processes of turning a “browser into a buyer” works.
- Solid understanding of the “how online advertising channels work together to create a cohesive, personalized marketing program for the customer” - not just knowledge of one channel.
- Strong project management skills and ability to manage multiple responsibilities in a fast paced environment.
- Passionate about digital marketing, media, data, analytics and technology (ex: avid consumer of podcasts, blogs, TED talks, etc.).
- Experience with large digital marketing projects in the Coaching, Consulting, Information
- Experience working on a team with several other people, vendors and client relationships.
- Experience performing advanced analytics on digital data sources (e.g., digital analytics data, digital advertising data, audience data, social data, search data, etc.)
- Strong network within online advertising or technology groups, forums, etc.
- Good understanding of end-to-end process in marketing, sales, and service organization.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Salary: $15.00 to $35.00 /hour
- Technical Support: 1 year (Preferred)
- Web Design: 1 year (Preferred)
- Digital Marketing: 2 years (Required)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- United States (Required)
- Fully Remote
Hours per week:
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Monday to Friday