Digital Marketing Consultant
CauseMic is seeking a contract digital marketing savant with a desire to apply their talents to serving incredible nonprofit clients. This individual will help launch and optimize acquisition and fundraising campaigns across digital, mobile, and social media platforms and should be skilled in lead generation tactics, SEO/SEM, display and search advertising, and social media.
CauseMic’s digital marketer is responsible for delivering content that converts across digital channels and is accountable for tracking, analyzing and reporting on key metrics, as well as making recommendations on new and emergent technologies. This individual will also generate leads and awareness on behalf of CauseMic’s brand while serving world renowned nonprofits clients such as the Oregon Humane Society, USA for UNHCR, and Mercy Corps.
This is a contract position which allows for remote work and reports to the Director of Content Strategy. Projects will be focused on amplifying our client’s mission, elevating their digital footprint, acquiring new leads, cultivating donors, and increasing brand awareness.
Who We Are
CauseMic is a digital marketing agency that empowers nonprofits to leverage technology, storytelling, and design to raise money and awareness online. We are a value-driven agency that applies proven methods for transforming nonprofits into digital fundraising experts. We’re scrappy, curious, and continuously exploring opportunities to innovate in support of our clients. Our collaborative approach to solving complex problems has established our team as thought leaders in the nonprofit consulting space.
What You Will Be Doing
In summary, your skills and experience will be applied to multi-channel fundraising campaigns while ensuring the proper analytics and integrations are incorporated.
Your responsibilities include:
- Plan and execute digital marketing programs and campaigns across paid channels – search, display, social – to attract key audiences and engage prospects for increased conversions.
- Manage digital production, keyword optimization, audience building, campaign budgets, and schedules.
- Monitor and uphold the brand integrity across channels for multiple clients
- Work closely with VP of Client Services and Director of Content Strategy to set performance benchmarks and targets for each client across all digital campaign channels. Implement user testing techniques to improve response rates and increase lead acquisition and donor retention.
- Regularly evaluate and report on project accomplishments and budgets.
- Monitor trends and changes in digital communications; evaluate emerging technologies and provide thought leadership and perspective for adaption where appropriate.
Who You Are
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience in digital marketing – demonstrable experience managing SEO/SEM, social media and display advertising
- Strong knowledge of current and developing online fundraising strategies, social media, mobile and new technologies.
- Solid knowledge of relevant tools: Google Analytics, Google AdWords or similar third-party tools.
- Experience with marketing automation platforms like Marketo, HubSpot, Infusionsoft, Pardot or Eloqua a plus.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
- Exceptional analytical skills (data extraction language, SQL) and thorough understanding of data models and segmentation mapping
- Organized, strategic thinker who can communicate and collaborate effectively
- You thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- You love to learn new systems
- You have an acute attention to detail, remain organized while tackling complex projects and are able to work autonomously
- You take ownership and initiative in everything you do, including speaking up when you believe there’s a better way
- You understand how to work effectively with a remote team
- You are passionate about helping nonprofits fuel their growth
- You know the difference between good and exceptional and strive to be the latter
CauseMic is based in Portland, OR, but the right candidate has an opportunity to work remotely.
Job Type: Contract
Full Time Opportunity: