Jefferson Frank are currently working with an E-commerce company, looking for a DevOps Engineer on a contract basis. It will be initially 6 months, with view to extend. There will be 1-2 days remote working per week.
The role will be working around DevOps/ Infrastructure tools (listed below), however, you will also be required to work hands on with several programming langauges, software tools and database technology. Therefore, someone coming from a development background, such as a .Net developer, that has transitioned into more of a DevOps role, would be ideal.
- Strong knowledge of AWS
- Programming languages - Bash and Powershell (required)
- Profficiency using Linux and Windows servers
- Containerisation - Docker
- CICD Tools - Jenkins
- Version Control - Git
- Infrastructure Automation - Terraform and Cloudformation
- Experience with unit testing and automated testing tools
Preferred (broad experience around the following);
- Buildkite, Azure pipelines
- Consul, Ansible, Chef, Puppet
- C#, .Net
This is an urgent requirement, to start ASAP, so please do not hesistate to apply!