Our global cutting edge client are looking for DevOps / Platform Engineer with experience supporting Kubernetes platforms.
Please find responsibilites below:
Required Skills and Experience
- Strong Kubernetes skills (EKS, OpenShift)
- Configuration management tools - Ansible, Terraform
- Linux administration: Redhat
- Continuous integration tools - Jenkins
- Monitoring systems - Splunk, Zabbix, Grafana
- Release management - Git Flow
- Version control systems - Git
- Cloud technology - AWS, Azure
- Tools - Hashicorp Vault, Kafka
- Lateral thinking, reverse engineering, good problem-solving skills
- Obsession for good documentation: using confluence to log changes, write procedures and instructions
- Programming skills and have strong interest in DevOps, Systems Engineering or Build and Release Engineering
- Work closely with the development team to bring new software releases to production more effectively
- Develop and deploy OSS tools for use within the Cloud Operations group
- Develop, deploy and manage a highly scalable and high-availability platform which monitor and maintain service performance and availability metrics
- Automate everything from deployment, monitoring, management and incident response - treat 'Everything as Code'
- Collaborate with developers to bring new features and services into production
- Assist identifying and mitigating security threats to comply with a strict security compliance
- Develop and improve operational practices and procedures
- Produce high-level design documentation where required
- Innovation in all areas- people, process, technology.
- Ensure close collaboration between Development and Operations, enabling smoother operation between team.
Please apply ASAP if you are interested in this role.