DevOps Engineer required for our client based in Leeds on an initial 6-month contract. Please note this role does include remote working and falls Inside IR35.
As a Senior Engineer within Platform Engineering, you will be responsible for the development and implementation of framework solutions.
DevOps Engineer Skills/ Experience include:
Expertise in AWS, Amazon Linux, Terraform Packer, Jenkins, Python, Gitlab, Groovy
* Focusing on the development of the Chapter frameworks.
* Investigations and assessments into new technologies.
* Continually developing our Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery pipelines and tools.
* Actively getting involved in new Proof-of-Concept activities as directed by Principals and Leads.
* Assisting with the implementation of Tribe-based architectural solutions of their application hosting and integration with Chapter frameworks.
* Delivering optimisations of our end-to-end deliverables to maintain low levels of hosting costs.
* Working alongside more junior engineers to assist in their upskilling and development.
* Assisting in running regular workshops to update our engineering teams and further evangelise Cloud-first solutions.
* Working alongside engineers both on- and off-shore, to assist in delivery and optimisations of our solutions.
* Providing on-call support for the supported services as provided by the Chapter, including the production platforms.
* Implementing solutions as directed by the Technical Leads
* Maintaining high standards of code quality and capabilities.
* Driving forwards automation practices.
To find out more information, please apply to the position with an updated copy of your CV.