Summary / Description
We are currently seeking a motivated, career and customer service oriented DevOps Engineer to join our team in Reston, VA to begin an exciting and challenging career with Unisys Federal Systems.
As a DevOps engineering this role requires a hybrid type of resource, who has strong experience in Configuration Management of Agile Software Life-cycle from a process and implementation perspective. The process awareness experience focuses on enabling automation technology to improve the DevSecOps pipeline process.
At the same time this individual needs to have ability to support establishing environments and automation of the DevOps pipeline to support Modernization efforts. This means automating the deployment of Open Source reference architecture technology within a Docker container environment and/or Kubernetes w/ Openshift environment.
Candidate must have experience in the following:
- 3-5 experience with managing heavy web traffic sites using mass scale architecture with a developer focus
- Strong knowledge and experience of Jenkins pipeline integrated with Git and binary repo, such as Nexus, artifactory.
- Should be able to design, build, manage and automate CI/CD pipelines.
- Containerization experience with Docker and Docker Compose.
- Familiar with Infrastructure (AWS)
- Knowledge and ability to use various open source technologies and cloud services like Kubernetes and OpenShift.
- Configuration management tools (e.g., Chef, Puppet, Ansible)
- Infrastructure as code using Cloudformation, Terraform or similar platforms
- Some experience in AWS or Azure or Google cloud
- Application load balancing technologies such as F5 LTMs, including management of VIPs, pools, nodes, iRule authoring, SSL offloading.
- Experience with enterprise monitoring tools.
- Git, and Jenkins (in addition these are plus skills like Sonarqube, Nexsus, Sonatype, etc).
- Heavy scripting support (PowerShell), Bash, Ruby, Groovy
- Experience with any SQL or No SQL databases
- Experience with configuring Content Delivery Networks (CDN) for performance caching and global traffic management.
- Familiarity with infrastructure foundation components of large networks in AWS and on-prem (e.g., systems & network administration, DNS, hypervisors, containers, databases, multi-datacenters).
Education / Certification / Security Clearance Requirement
- AWS Certification is plus point
Job Type: Contract
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- AWS: 2 years (Preferred)
- DevOps: 5 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- United States (Required)
- More than 1 year
Full Time Opportunity:
- One location