DevOps Engineer (Go / Python /Terraform / Azure)
£750 per day
As Platform Engineer you'll be responsible for applying software engineering principles to enable and accelerate software delivery. You'll be embedded in application delivery teams building microservices and tasked with building and continuously improving infrastructure hosting our workloads as well as delivery pipelines.
- You will build, contribute to and reuse shared platform components
* You will manage and improve infrastructure, automation, CI/CD processes
* You will help the teams achieve their SLOs
- You have a good understating of Linux and networking infrastructure
* You are fluent in at least one of the programming languages (Go, Python, Bash, Java)
* You have an experience with infrastructure as code (must have: Terraform, nice-to-have: Ansible) and TDD for infrastructure
* You have extensive hand-on experience with at least one of public cloud (Azure, AWS, Google)
* You have prior experience with Azure
* You have a good understanding of containerization (Docker, Kubernetes)
* You have hands-on experience with CI/CD
* You have knowledge of microservices architecture, patterns
* You are a team player with excellent communication skills
* You are fluent in English
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 48 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly. Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.