An exciting SaaS company with big plans are seeking a DevOps Engineer on a 3 month contract outside of IR35 to build out a new Azure infrastructure platform.
What we offer
- Up to £400 per day OUTSIDE IR35
- The opportunity to own a new Azure platform
- FULLY REMOTE in the UK
- Building out a greenfield Azure platform
- Migrating apps from on prem to Azure
- Help create and to start to implement the DevOps and Azure roadmap
- Having autonomy to implement DevOps tools and processes into the business.
- Managing the platform as it’s built – administration, monitoring, improvements, automation.
- Deep understanding of Azure (PaaS & SaaS)
- Robust CI/CD knowledge (preferably exposure to: Octopus Deploy)
- Strong Windows server administration skills
- Expert monitoring capabilities
- Infrastructure as Code – tools such as Terraform, Ansible
- Good organisation skills to draw up timelines to stick to
They are a leading player within their field and have received considerable financial backing to propel the company forward in the coming years. As well as having the opportunity to build a Cloud platform from the ground up, you will be a part of a growing team who helps and pushes each other forward to inspire the best results.
Sound of interest, please reply to find out more!