JOB TITLE: Database Administrator II - OPNAV N1T
Support military manpower, personnel/strength modeling and simulation, including assessment of manpower and organizational planning, programs and policy, quantitative analysis, and evaluation of recruitment and retention forecasting.
JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Provide contract support for military manpower strength modeling, simulation and analysis of strength planning, and associated programs and policies across the Navy manpower, personnel, training and education enterprise, including model sustainment and research, forecasting, and quantitative analysis of modelled data.
Update data, methodology, and parameters as required to support program/policy changes or potential changes. Coordinate with system administrators track and detail the impact of issues resulting from software maintenance and system-wide updates affecting the underlying Digital Dashboard codebase. Update and maintain manpower models and Update analysis tools including populating data fields with updated information and ensuring the user interface is functional and compatible with the latest system-wide upgrades to associated and supporting systems.
Use Oracle APEX, Java, and/or SQL to execute queries to acquire and consolidate data across multiple supporting systems to sustain the currency of an executive level digital dashboard supporting business analysis and real-time visibility of trends, activities and key performance indicators.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
Security Clearance: Secret
- Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI) or T5 or T5R equivalent investigation
- Active DoD Secret Clearance
- Current Cybersecurity Certification: Security+, Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), A+ CE, CCNA-Security, Network+ CE, or System Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP) certification
- Bachelor’s degree in mathematics, statistics, business, law, engineering, social sciences, physical/applied science or business administration, accounting, finance, economics or management information technology.
- Seven or more years of experience in database administration and software maintenance to include programming and code updates, data Analysis, and Complex Problem Solving.
- Experience generating custom data sets using Oracle, APEX, Java, and SQL to acquire and consolidate data across multiple supporting systems.
- Familiarity with U.S. Navy manpower, personnel, training and education (MPT&E) enterprise.
DESIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Oracle certification
- Previous experience with Navy Manpower Programming and Budget System (NMPBS) Digital Dashboard; Navy Enlisted Management Model; Navy Billet Analysis Tool; Navy Officer Personnel Information System
- Previous OPNAV or BUPERS work experience.
WORK LOCATION: Remote in DC/MD/VA area
KEY WORDS: Security+, SSBI, T5 investigation, Oracle database administrator, APEX, Java, SQL, data analysis, data analytics, Navy Manpower Programming and Budget System (NMPBS) Digital Dashboard
WBB is a technical and management consulting company that provides innovative products and services that solve government and commercial customer’s toughest problems. For more than 30 years, WBB has set the standard for excellence in consulting services, while providing its employees with an outstanding work environment with ample opportunities for growth and success. WBB continues to enjoy impressive growth, which is directly attributed to the company’s hiring practice of always hiring the very best professionals from government, military and industry.
We are proud of our diverse environment and are an Equal Opportunity Employer. WBB is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. WBB participates in E-Verify.
WBB does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of WBB and WBB will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.