At Inflow we "Make It Matter" for every employee, every customer, and every mission. Apply today and become a part of a growing community of Inflowees: www.inflow-ns.com
What level Clearance do I need? Must be able to obtain DHS BI and DoD TS/SCI clearances.
What experience, training, and education do I need?
You MUST hold the following requirements:
- Experience in Enterprise Architecture (EA), VA, Configuring applications, EA Framework, Data Analytics, Metadata Management.
- Bachelor's Degree in IT, Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related degree.
- More Than 5 Years of experience and knowledge with these components:
- Cloud Technologies
- Elastic Search/SOLR
- IBM WebSphere MQ
- Jupyter Notebooks
- Power BI
- Certified in business intelligence tools such as Tableau Desktop and Tableau Server. If not previously certified, there will be a 3-month grace period to obtain certifications.
Who will I be working with? In support of Inflow's contract with the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), you will be working directly along side government leads and our team of other awesome Inflowees.
What will I be doing?
- Recommend data strategy implementation and best practices.
- Develop automated solutions for processing data, including a real time dashboard.
- Produce, maintain, and optimize data workflows utilizing a tool like NIFI to provide visualizations and processing documentation.
- Provide data management and governance guidance.
- Provide input to the Data Analytics Team to improve the EA's capability in this area.
- Provide support to the Task Order's Program Manager.
- Collaborate with senior architects supporting other EA Domains on the contract.
- Advise and support senior leadership.
- Engrain and implement data management and data architecture best practices within EA execution.
- Communicate the architecture through quantitative and qualitative analysis.
- Build client relationships.
- Manage and be accountable for your team's performance
- Train, support and mentor employees to improve their architecture and soft skills.
- Implementing architectural governance and proactively managing issues and risks throughout the delivery life cycle.
- Good familiarity with the disciplines of enterprise software development such as configuration & release management, source code & version controls, and operational considerations such as monitoring and instrumentation.
- Experience in consulting or service provider roles (internal, or external).
- Strong knowledge on software development methodologies like Agile/Scrum, Kan Ban etc.
- Broad understanding of enterprise project life cycle.
Where is the client site that I would be working for? Washington, D.C. with the option to work remotely, if approved.