· Ability and experience to conceptualize solution architecture and enterprise architecture
· Communication and collaboration with end customer to understand architecture requirements.
· Good exposure on Microsoft based technologies and solutions
· In-depth understanding of Software architecture and design principles
· Knowledge and experience with Design Patterns
· Thorough understanding of Object-oriented technology and design.
· Good understanding of computing environment for application software including concepts
of scalability, performance, availability, reliability, multi-tasking, asynchronous communication,
· Good understanding of web and API based services.
· Experience with large transaction systems and platforms
· Ability to articulate solutions creatively and effectively.
· Ability to use design thinking process for ideation
· Presentation/communicating architecture/solution to key stake holders.
· Delivered technical presentations in public forums.
· Experience with Cloud technologies
· Experience with Mobility and Mobile Development Frameworks
· Experience with Big Data and Business Intelligence
· Published articles or research papers of technical nature.
Role and responsibilities
· Provide architecture expertise and consulting building technology platforms.
· Capture architecture requirements and document.
· Architect and design solutions for clients and help define the technology road map.
· Take ownership of a solution architected/designed and drive adoption of the solution.
· Review architecture of existing customer solutions and provide critical feedback.
· Create reference architecture, architecture process and develop tools
· Drive performance improvement initiatives for large high-volume application platform
Tools and Technology Stack Expertise
Framework - Microsoft .Net Core Framework, Asp, net Web API
Databases - Microsoft SQL Server, Azure Cosmos, My SQL, MongoDb and other databases
Cloud - Microsoft Azure Cloud Services – App Services, Functions, Cognitive Services, Container Services
Architecture Styles/Patterns - SOA, Microservices, Open API, REST APIs
Process Automation - AzureDevOps
Tools - Git, TFS, UML tools
FED - Angular, React
IoT - Azure IOT Services
Design Skills - UX, creatives
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $60.00 to $70.00 /hour
- 1 year