SINSAT is a tech start-up company looking for a Computer Vision engineer to be part of their management team, to accomplish mobile application development tasks. He/she will be closely working with the CTO to develop a SAAS/AI engine. The ideal candidate is a self-starter, a team player and ambitious, driven by long-term success.
SINSAT is a pre-revenue start-up. The successful candidate will be granted a stock option compensation as the company continues to grow and reach its next milestone. Initially, this will not be a salaried position, however, a cash bonus may be added to the stock compensation if the candidate proved his proficiencies and skills. This is an opportunity for the right person to get in on the ground floor of the company.
The right person could already be employed initially as we continue to grow. We are open to structuring the work around the right candidate.
- This person must be living in Southern California, even though working remotely at his own schedule, to be able to attend periodic meetings with the team.
- The right candidate must be a U.S. Citizen (H1B, F1 are Not Accepted).
- Build and develop a Server Based Service SAS running a Specific Image Analysis Filters for Face Recognition Detection & Identification.
- Build, Develop and Test from scratch an API web based OpenCV Image Analysis with Artificial Intelligence AI & Machine Learning ML for Face Features Detection Analysis & identification ID. Specifically Face ID & Recognition Using existing libraries in Python and Django framework or other frameworks.
- Use OpenCV existing libraries to create an image / video analysis for specific needs, not limited to face recognition, Facial expressions and analysis & identification.
- Create, run & maintain related server.
- Work closely with and report to CTO.
- Strong OpenCV image patterns analysis expertise and development is a MUST.
- Strong interest in live video streaming and Social Apps.
- BSin computer science
- Strong technical knowledge of Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Convolutional neural networks, Model Training and Classifiers.
- Python Server based Development Django and comparable frameworks expertise needed or equivalent knowledge in similar compatible languages, preferred.
- Knowledge of face detection & ID engines, wrappers, bindings and APIs.
- Preferably having a portfolio in image analysis and the video streaming space.
- Candidates, must be US. Citizen or Green-card Holder must also have the legal status to work in the state of California (No Sponsorship).
- Job Types: Shares & Stock options.
Domain: Computer Vision, Image Processing, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Software Development, Specifically Face ID & Recognition.
Packages: Microsoft Visual Studio, Keras, TensorFlow, OpenCV, CUDA, IntelliJ, PyCharm, LibRaw, MATLAB-Simulink.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Salary: $0.00 /year
Full Time Opportunity:
- Other forms
- Fully Remote