Job Title : Fullstack developer-Marklogic
Location : Cincinnati. OH
To be involved in developing a Robust data environment using MarkLogic NO SQL database to enhance customer experience
Scope of work is as below:
- Participating in requirements and design workshops with Business stakeholders
- Designing and developing code, scripts and data pipelines that leverage structured and unstructured data integrated from multiple sources.
- Installing and configuring MarkLogic software
- Participating in all aspects of the software life cycle using Agile development methodologies
- Collaborating with clients to define future MarkLogic based applications.
Required Experience and Qualifications
- Experience delivering software implementation projects using agile methodologies
- Direct experience of working with one or more of the following: content/knowledge management systems, search engines, relational databases, NoSQL databases, ETL tools, geospatial systems, semantic technology, or enterprise software solutions.
- Direct experience with XML and related technologies (XSLT and/or XQuery)
- Working familiarity with multiple programming tools and development environments.
- Willingness to complete occasional travel or remote work assignments You Might Also Have
- Web development experience using AngularJS/Node JS.
- Understanding of database architecture and performance implications
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $70.00 to $80.00 /hour
- .Net: 6 years (Required)
- Web Services: 4 years (Required)
- Java: 4 years (Required)
- Marklogic Software: 6 years (Required)
- Xml: 4 years (Required)
- Angularjs: 4 years (Required)