C# Software Engineer
Day Rate: £400
Contract Duration: 6 Months initial
TEC Partners are currently recruiting for an experienced C# Software Engineer to join a big-name client of ours in the games industry. If you have 5+ years' experience writing excellent C# code and building consumer facing online services, have experience working remotely, and want to be part of a vibrant and forward-thinking team, working on exciting projects which they are truly passionate about, then look no further!
The company are a major player in the games industry, with a long standing, enviable reputation and a large portfolio of successful, well-known and award-winning titles. Based in their custom-built HQ boasting state-of-the-art facilities and set in an idyllic countryside location, they are a business who strive to make themselves a great place to work. With an emphasis on having fun every day, in order to keep the creative juices flowing, and a strong belief in a healthy work/life balance, this is a great opportunity to join a company that not only works on a multitude of exciting projects, but looks after their team too.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Working with lead developers to design, implement and support reliable, secure and scalable backend web services in support of public-facing online applications
- Make architectural recommendations for performance, stability and security
- Analyse feature designs and devise technical solutions
- Develop deployment process and mechanisms
- Develop and implement stress testing plans and technologies
The ideal candidate will have many or all of the following skills/experience:
- 5+ years' professional experience writing C# code
- 5+ years' experience building consumer facing online services
- Experience working remotely
- Experience developing, deploying and supporting applications on the Microsoft Azure platform
- Understanding of Object-Oriented design principles
- Experience architecting scalable server solutions to support high-traffic and high-bandwidth loads
- Experience with modern web analytics and data-driven product evolution
- Ideally have experience in continuous integration/delivery
- C++ experience/skills highly desirable (but not essential)
This is an opportunity to join a dynamic and thriving team, working on some large and exciting projects with a big name in the games industry. If you are an experienced C# Software Engineer with a strong selection of the above skills and experience in a remote role, who is looking for their next contract to put their expertise to good use, then we want to hear from you!
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV for immediate review.