We're looking for some extra help, on a contract basis, for an adult only, computer-based, virtual reality game that will launch on steamVR, this spring. We need some help creating the player-character dialogue and gameplay functions.
C# experience is a MUST!
Some tasks will include:
*Using in-house tools to create unique VR experience
*Assist in creation of AI for NPCs
*Create realistic scenarios for players to explore within the VR.
Great pay, flexible hours!!
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $25.00 to $30.00 /hour
- .net: 2 years (Required)
- C#: 4 years (Required)
- Houston, TX (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
- One location
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
This Job Is:
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Monday to Friday