Visionary Consulting Partners (Visionary) is currently seeking Business Process Improvement Specialists with expertise in Business Process Modeling Notation (BPMN 2.0). You will be involved supporting training and clinical workflow activities for the Department of Veterans Affairs.
The location of all positions is flexible however domestic travel is required
The successful candidate will perform the following tasks:
Lead trainings on BPMN 2.0/business process mapping for the clinical environment
Provide business process support across the product lifecycle including workflow assessments and workflow re-design. Additional duties may include:
-Mapping the As-Is business process at target VA medical centers; this will include mapping clinical workflow and information flows, specifying clinician tasks and decision-making, and identifying related health information system capabilities and interoperability requirements.
-Leading or supporting the redesign and configuration of the VA sites’ As-Is business processes to align (as closely as possible) to the future-state process (the OEHRM Enterprise Business Model).
-Supporting other VA organizations leading the workflow implementation process.
-Developing and executing an evaluation plan for the medical center to identify improvements and mitigate risk before, during, and after the implementation of new workflows.
- Bachelors and/or Graduate degree from an accredited university.
- Well-versed and able to train others on Business Process Modeling Notation 2.0 (BPMN 2.0)
- 5-10+ years of Business Process Improvement experience with a demonstrated understanding clinical workflow analyses/assessment.
- Experience working in Department of Veterans Affairs or Federal environment is preferred
- Ability to travel domestically at least once per month (3-4 day trips)
- US Citizen or Green Cardholder
SPECIFIC SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
All of the following are strongly preferred. The ideal candidate will have many or most of the following.
- Domain experience: designing and/or evaluating healthcare information systems including electronic health records (EHRs) and patient-centered healthcare delivery systems. Medical Subject Matter Expertise a plus
- Process models using Business Process Modeling Notation (BPMN 2.0)
- Design artifacts such as User Journey Maps, Customer Experience Maps, and Service Blueprints, Personas, Visual diagramming
- Usability and user-centered research/design techniques
- Development of User Experience guides, usability toolkits, audits, walkthroughs, etc
- Preferred Software Experience- Visio, Trisotech, LucidChart, JIRA, Microsoft Office Suite, SharePoint.
Job Type: Contract
- relevant: 4 years (Preferred)
Full Time Opportunity:
- Multiple locations
- Fully Remote
- On the road
- Flexible schedule
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more