JOB OVERVIEW: Business Analyst / BI Analyst / Data Analyst (Full MS BI Stack) sought by a leading UK healthcare company building a huge datawarehouse. Video interviews and 95% remote-working with just once a month visits to Head office in Bournemouth / Poole in Dorset. Great opportunity to work with a diverse cutting-edge tech stack!
Contract type: 4 month initial contract which may well be extended
Contract rate: £275-£325 p/day - this assignment is OUTSIDE of IR35!
Location:- Video interviews and 95% remote-working available with just once a month visits to Head office in Bournemouth / Poole in Dorset.
For decades, my client has been providing unrivalled healthcare services. Their services continually evolve and develop to meet the needs of the local community. The post holder will play a key role in contributing towards the analysis, development, maintenance and evolution of the business intelligence strategies and processes required to maintain, develop and support the Programme’s data warehouse and Business Intelligence analysis, reporting and presentation tools. You'll support the provision of a centralised information source, team/location performance and business intelligence, You'll also become part of a great team who takes pride in making a positive difference to the Healthcare industry for everyone's mutual benefit!
My client has a number of fantastic new opportunities for Business Analysts / BI Analysts / Data Analysts ideally with experience of working within the Business Intelligence domain and who may have worked on datawarehouse projects. The environment is the full MS BI stack along with Power BI, MS Azure etc.
- work closely with a large team of BI Software Developers who are building a large and complex programme datawarehouse and associated Business Intelligence solutions
- You will be very comfortable speaking internal "clients" / customers / users to gather requirements
- prepare functional requirement specifications / technical specifications for the software development team
- be outgoing, confident, friendly and a good relationship builder
- possess strong documentation skills and excellent attention to detail
- Have strong competency with MS Excel
- You will be at a distinct advantage if you have any experience of working in a SQL Server or SQL environment or if you have experience of working with any other RDBMS (Relational Database anagement Systems)
- You will be at a distinct advantage if you have prior experience of preparing functional requirements / technical specifications for a development team tasked with building a datawarehouse or very similar.
WHAT'S ON OFFER:-
Along with the chance to work with a growing global market leader who offers a superb working environment, company culture and very high staff retention ration my client offers;
- A highly competitive rate / salary, continuing professional development and ongoing training!
- A truely collaborative style of working and the opportunity to work with an extremely well-respected Lead BI Analyst and Head of BI keen to further develop your skill set.
- remote working
- An extremely pleasant and professional working environment with like-minded BI enthusiasts.
IF you are a strong match to the specific requirements for this role then please apply with a CV as soon as possible. Candidates who are not a close match sadly cannot be considered.
Keywords; Business Intelligence, Analyst, Data, Business, Systems, SQL Server, BI, SSRS, SSAS, SSIS, reports, reporting, Database, DBA, data warehouse, software developer, engineer, programmer, Microsoft SQL Server, T-SQL, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) and SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS), Microsoft Power BI, Microsoft SharePoint, Performance Point, Excel and Power Pivot, MS Azure
Role: Business Analyst - MS BI stack - Remote-working
Job Type: Contract
Location: Bristol, Bristol (County),
Apply for this job now.