1. Bachelor’s Degree in computer sciences, management information systems (MIS), or related technical field
2. Minimum 7 years of experience in implementing, developing and supporting BPM Processes/projects using Bizagi suite.
3. Must have experience with Bizagi Suite.
4. Strong knowledge of Bizagi Modeler, Bizagi Studio, and Bizagi Engine in the design and delivery on an enterprise modernization/ digital transformation project.
5. Using low-code/no-code business process modeling notation (BPMN) tools such as Bizagi
6. Experience working with Microsoft .NET Framework/C# or other fourth generation languages in the design and implementation of systems and working with Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 or newer
7. Experience presenting system designs for user approval at formal reviews.
8. Experience performing configuration management, software integration, interpreting software test results, and recommending solutions for unsatisfactory test results.
9. Shall demonstrate the ability to communicate clearly in both written and spoken English
10. Experience using Web Service Integration from Bizagi
11. Experience with Oracle and SQL Server Databases
12. Strong understanding on SQL, PLSQL, TSQL programming
13. Experience in life-cycle support, including maintenance, administration, and management. Must be able to provide solutions to identified software problem reports.